A proxy is a server “middle man” that connects users to other servers. For example, every time you access a website, your server is accessing information from the website’s server. When using a proxy, you are connecting to a different IP (or location) and that location is connecting to the website, therefore masking your online identity. Proxies are commonly used with your computer’s network connections settings, proxy-switching browser extensions or software that involves web crawling.
As soon as you have purchased one of our proxy offers, the delivery. of your proxies will be done via email in your order confirmation email as well as in your Dashboard section available here. Please be aware that the activation of your proxies will be done 15 minutes after your purchase for the monthly offers. Regarding Specific releases, the activation of your proxies will be done 1 hour before the release for Adidas/Supreme releases and during the evening of the day before the Nike release. The deactivation of your proxies will be performed 1 hour after the release time for Nike releases and 3 hours after the release time for Adidas/Supreme releases.
Because of the vast difference in internet browsers, software and versions of those browsers / software, we ask that you research for directions on how to use proxies with your specific browser or software. Our proxies are authenticated by IP only.
There are no restrictions whatsoever as long as the browser / software you are using supports HTTP port. There are a few technical limitations; mailing ports, IRC ports, torrenting ports, etc. are blocked. For reminder, as described in our terms of service as well as in our appropriate user policy the following activities are not authorized:
- Use the service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, financial schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Use the service in connection with fraudulent activities
- Use the service in connection with distribution of malware activities, hacking activities, phishing activities, scraping activities, boosting website traffic activities
- Use the service for performing unlimited scanning restock activities or monitoring service activites.
- Use the service for dowloading or uploading files
- Use the service for playing any streaming video or any other kind of video (ex: Youtube, …)
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any of the legal rights of others
- Publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material/information
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or 3rd parties by using our services to bypass protections such as creating and using multiple accounts or bypass specific restrictions on 3rd party websites/services/networks
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service through password mining or any other means
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations including, but not limited to, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States through the Service
- Interfere with another Member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services
- Violate Proxy4Sure’s own copyrights or take any part of the service or its written components and manipulate or copy it for your own use
If you perform one of the activities described above, your proxies will be automatically deactivated and no refund will be performed.
Specific Release Proxies:
As soon as you have proceeded on the order of your Specific Release proxies, proxy fees will be charged linked to the number of proxies selected for that order.
As soon as you have proceeded on the order of your monthly proxies, subscriptions fees will be charged for one month billing. Please note that it is not a reoccurring monthly subscription. During the last week of your monthly subscription, you’ll receive a renew order email informing you that you’ll need to renew manually your monthly subscription if you want to continue to use the service the month after. If no payment is done during that week, the proxy subscription service will be automatically cancelled and you’ll not be able to use your proxies the month after.
You’ll need to subscribe again in order to use our proxy monthly service.
Specific Release Proxies:
The cancellation can be performed until 1 hour before the release time. Your oder will be cancelled (i.e the proxies will be deactivated) and a refund of your order will be done.
You can cancel the renew of your subscription at any time, either by messaging us on our socials networks or sending us an email via our “Contact Us” form available here.
After cancelling, the proxy monthly subscription service will be automatically deactivated and you’ll not be able to use your monthly proxies for the next month. You’ll need to subscribe again in order to be able to use our proxy monthly service. New proxies will be provided to you in that case.
Yes. We have clients who use these proxies with AIO Bot, Nike Bot, Supreme Bot, Better Nike Bot, Another Nike Bot, NikeShoeBot, SneakerHead-Bot, Heated Sneaks Bots, Sole Slayer, Easy Cop Ultimate…and other sneaker bots with sites such Nike, Supreme, Adidas, Footlocker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Eastbay and other sneaker sites.
The proxy service (Proxy4Sure) is only refundable for the following cases:
- Proxies errors which don’t permit to use them (ex: HTTP 407 authentication error)
- Proxies are banned on the target website in which the customer wants to use them
To study your request and proceed on the refund, following elements will have to be provided by the customer:
- Proof with the date and time via this website https://time.is/ showing when the proxy tests have been done in order to be sure that the test has been executed during the active period of the proxies.
- Proofs/screenshots of your browser configured with a proxy and showing that the connection on the target website doesn’t work.
- Proofs/screenshots of your bot and proxy tester showing that the proxies don’t work for the target website.
The refund request with all the information requested above have to be sent by email to [email protected] A feedback will be provided to the customer within 24 hours.
For all other cases, and especially if the customer violates terms of the Appropriate Use Policy available here (by using for instance our hourly or monthly proxy services for creating accounts on websites, such as Instagram, Facebook (or any other social media site), Craigslist posting, website scraping …), no refund will be performed and the customer will be definetely banned regarding the use of our proxy service (Proxy4Sure).
IF YOU SUBMIT ANY PAYMENT YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT DISPUTE, ASK FOR A PARTIAL REFUND, OR A FULL REFUND.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE ABOVE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PAYMENT.